Mark Anthony Davis (born April 26, 1973) is an American former professional basketball player who played in the NBA, among other leagues.
Davis, a 6 ft 7 in small forward, attended Howard College in Big Spring, Texas, and Texas Tech University before being selected 19th in the second round (48th overall) by the Minnesota Timberwolves in the 1995 NBA Draft. He also spent time with the Philadelphia 76ers, Miami Heat, Golden State Warriors, amongst others.
- 1991–93 Howard College: 58 games
- 1993–95 Texas Tech Red Raiders: 58 games
- 1995–96 Minnesota Timberwolves (National Basketball Association, 2nd round, 48th): 3.3 ppg
- 1996–97 Philadelphia 76ers (NBA): 8.5 ppg
- 1997–98 Philadelphia 76ers: 4.0 ppg
- 1998–99 January '99 signed by La Crosse Bobcats (Continental Basketball Association); signed by Miami Heat (NBA): 4 games, 2.3 ppg
- 1999–2000 Golden State Warriors (NBA): 6.2 ppg; December '99 signed by La Crosse Bobcats (CBA)
- 2000 Golden State Warriors: two ten-day contracts
- 2000–01 Signed with Viola Reggio Calabria (Serie A); then played shortly with Toronto Raptors (NBA)
- 2001–02 Signed with Phoenix Eclipse (American Basketball Association) but saw no playing time; signed with Dakota Wizards (CBA): 4 games; signed with Sioux Falls Skyforce (CBA): 16 games
- 2003–04 Hapoel Galil Elyon (Ligat Winner): 12 games; Maccabi Rishon LeZion (Ligat Winner): 9 games
- 2007 Science City Jena (Basketball Bundesliga): 27 games
- 2009 Lappeenrannan NMKY (Korisliiga)
- ^ "Mark Davis". databaseSports.com. Retrieved 2008-09-30.
- ^ "Mark Davis". CNN Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 2008-09-30.
- ^ "Mark Davis bio". National Basketball Association. Retrieved 2008-09-30.
- "Reggio Calabria". Keyhoops. Retrieved 2008-09-30.
- "Mark Davis". USA Today. Retrieved 2008-09-30.
- ^ "Mark Davis player profile". basketpedya.com. Retrieved 2008-09-30.