Mário Ferreira dos Santos (January 3, 1907 – April 11, 1968) was a Brazilian philosopher. Born in Tietê, São Paulo, Ferreira dos Santos was raised in Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul, and graduated in Law and Social Sciences at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul.
A prolific writer and thinker, Ferreira dos Santos published in less than fifteen years the 45-volume Encyclopedia of Philosophical and Social Sciences.
He created a philosophical system called Concrete Philosophy. His system was based on the méthode des démonstrations géométriques, with no possibility of disagreement from its assumptions – which he called "theses". The first thesis is the very foundation of his philosophy: "There is something whilst there isn't the absolute nothing", from which he draws other theses through the methods of geometry.
- Lógica e Dialética (1954)
- Ontologia e Cosmologia (1955)
- Tratado de Simbólica (1955)
- Filosofia da Crise (1955)
- Aristóteles e as Mutações (1955)
- Noologia Geral (1956)
- Filosofia Concreta (1956)
- O Um e o Múltiplo em Platão (1958)
- Métodos Lógicos e Dialéticos (1959)
- Pitágoras e o Tema do Número (1960)
- Filosofia Concreta dos Valores (1960)
- Dicionário de Filosofia e Ciências Culturais (1963)
- Origem dos Grandes Erros Filosóficos (1965)
- A Sabedoria dos Princípios (1967)
- A Sabedoria da Unidade (1967)