|Intro||Member of the swiss federal council|
|Birth||14 September 1853 (Bex, Canton of Vaud, Switzerland)|
|Death||13 July 1912 (Bern, Bern-Mittelland administrative district, Canton of Bern, Switzerland)|
|Education||University of Lausanne|
Marc-Émile Ruchet (14 September 1853 in Bex – 13 July 1912 in Bex) was a French-speaking Swiss politician.
He was elected to the Swiss Federal Council on 14 December 1899 and resigned on 9 July 1912, only four days before his death. He was affiliated with the Free Democratic Party.
While in office he held the following departments:
- Department of Home Affairs (1900 -1903)
- Department of Finance (1904)
- Political Department (1905)
- Department of Home Affairs (1906 - 1910)
- Political Department (1911)
- Department of Home Affairs (1912)
He was President of the Confederation twice, in 1905 and 1911.