The details (from wikipedia)
Ludwig Heilmann (9 August 1903 – 26 October 1959) was a German paratroop general in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords.
- Wehrmacht Long Service Award 4th and 3rd Class (2 October 1936)
- Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (2 October 1939) & 1st Class (14 June 1941)
- German Cross in Gold on 26 February 1942 as Major in the III./Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 3
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Knight's Cross on 14 June 1941 as Major and commander of the III./Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 3
- 412th Oak Leaves on 2 March 1944 as Oberst and commander of Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 3
- 67th Swords on 15 May 1944 as Oberst and commander of Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 3
comments so far.