|Intro||American film actress and professional wrestler|
|Is||Actor Television actor Wrestler Athlete Film actor|
|From||United States of America South Korea|
|Field||Film, TV, Stage & Radio Sports|
|Birth||28 July 1987, Walnut Creek, Contra Costa County, California, USA|
Lindsay Kay Hayward (born July 28, 1987) is an American actress and professional wrestler better known by her ring names, Isis the Amazon and Aloisia. In 2013, Guinness World Records certified her as being the "tallest actress in a leading role", originally standing 6 foot 9, she had lost 3/4 inches in height due to a slipped disc.
Born in Walnut Creek, California, she played for the Rocklin Thunder at Rocklin High School in Rocklin, California. Her mother is named Ellen Roney and she has a sister named Tabitha.
- Beginning in 2007, she appeared as "Isis the Amazon" in Absolute Intense Wrestling (alternatively "Giant Isis" or just "Isis")
- In 2008, she challenged Tracy Taylor for the Professional Girl Wrestling Association championship
- She competed for Coastal Championship Wrestling from 2008 to 2009
- She competed for Rampage Pro Wrestling in 2009.
- She competed for Juggalo Championship Wrestling from 2009 to 2010.
- In 2010, she was scheduled to appear as "Aloisia" on season 3 of WWE NXT. She was going to be the tallest Diva to ever compete in the company's history. She was trained by Jimmy Snuka and was managed by Vickie Guerrero until being replaced by Kaitlyn.
- In 2011, she competed in Absolute Intense Wrestling in January and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling in February and National Wrestling Alliance Signature Pro Wrestling in May.
- In 2016, she started training with Brian Kendrick for a potential return to professional wrestling.
- In 2013, she played a 7-foot tall CEO in R100
- In 2014, she played Katja in The Internship Games.
- In 2015 Grey's Anatomy Season 12 Episode 2 she guest starred as Jade.
- In 2015, she played Cassie in Rumors
- In 2016, she starred in You Have a Nice Flight.
Lindsay Hayward appeared as herself in the TLC mini-series My Giant Life, where the show concentrated on her reuniting with her father, and her difficulties of doing normal things, like clothes shopping, flying in a plane or getting acting jobs. During season 2 of My Giant Life, Hayward stated that she would eventually return to professional wrestling and she also said that she hopes to perform at WrestleMania one day.
On June 28, 2015, she announced on her Facebook page that she is in a relationship. Her son Liam was born on September 12, 2017.