Libor Rouček (born 4 September 1954 in Kladno) is a Czech politician and Member of the European Parliament with the Czech Social Democratic Party, part of the Socialist Group and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Foreign Affairs.
He is a substitute for the Committee on Budgets and a member of the Delegation for relations with Iran.
- 1984: Doctor of Philosophy (University of Vienna)
- 1988-1991: Editor
- 1991-1992: Research fellow
- 1993-1997: Market research specialist
- 1998-2002: Government spokesman
- 2002-2004: Member of the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic
- 2002-2004: Vice-Chairman of the Committee for European Integration
- 2002-2004: Vice-Chairman of the Committee for Foreign Affairs
- 2003-2004: Head of the ČSSD observers' delegation to the European Parliament
- 2003-2004: Vice-Chairman of the ČSSD Club of Deputies
- since 2003: Vice-Chairman of ČSSD (Czech Social Democratic Party) for the Central Bohemian Region
See also: 2004 European Parliament election in the Czech Republic