Leonie Swann (b. 1975 Dachau near Munich, Germany) is the nom de plume of a German crime writer. She studied philosophy, psychology and English literature in Munich, and now lives in Berlin.
Her first novel, Glennkill (published as Three Bags Full in English), sold over 100,000 copies in the first six months after publication. It has been translated to 32 languages. Her second novel, Garou, a sequel to Glennkill, is not a detective novel but a thriller.
- 2006 - German Friedrich Glauser crime writing prize, "debut" category.
- 2006 - The Glennkill Cover came first in the Bloody Cover 2006 Awards.
- 2007 - German Buchliebling for the CD.
- Three Bags Full, Doubleday 2006, ISBN 0-385-60994-9
- Garou. Ein Schaf-Thriller. (original German Edition), 2010, English translation not available yet