Kylie Grimes (born 7 December 1987 in Aldershot, Hampshire) is a British para-athlete. She is one of two women, along with Bieke Ketelbuters, who competed on wheelchair rugby teams at the 2012 Summer Paralympics.
Grimes became disabled after a diving accident at a friend's swimming pool. She attempted to sue over the matter but was unsuccessful. She trains 12 hours a week. She considers herself positive and was surprised to be named to the British team.
Grimes began playing wheelchair rugby in 2008.
Wheelchair rugby competition history
Grimes competed for Great Britain at the following championship events:
- 2015 World Para Athletics Championships Doha F51 Club (4th) and F52 100m (4th)
- 2016 European Para Athletics Championships Grosseto Italy F51 Club (4th)
- 2016 Rio Paralympics F51 Club (4th)
- 2017 World Para Athletics London F51 Club (5th)
- 2018 European Para Athletics Championship Berlin (3rd)