Kurt Bodewig (born 26 April 1955 in Rheinberg) is a German politician of the SPD.
From 1998 until 2000, Bodewig served as Parliamentary State Secretary under minister Reinhard Klimmt in the government of Chancellor Gerhard Schröder. In 2000, he succeeded Klimmt as minister. Following the 2002 elections, he was replaced by Manfred Stolpe.
From 2002 until 2009, Bodewig served on the Committee on European Affairs.
- Cologne Bonn Airport, Chairman of the Supervisory Board (2016-2018)
- Duisburger Hafen AG, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Abellio Deutschland, Member of the Advisory Board
- I-NEA Solutions, Member of the Advisory Board
- KPMG Deutschland, Senior Adviser
- Global Panel Foundation, Member of the Supervisory Board
- Trans-European Transport Networks (TEN-T), Coordinator (since 2014)
- Deutsche Verkehrswacht, President (since 2007)
- Baltic Sea Forum, Chairman of the Board of Trustees (since 2003)
- 2013 – Honorary Degree, Hefei University