peoplepill id: kuno-hans-von-both
Kuno-Hans von Both
The details (from wikipedia)
Kuno-Hans von Both (9 April 1884 – 22 May 1955) was a German general in the Wehrmacht of during World War II. He was a recipient of both the Pour le Mérite of the German Empire and the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross of Nazi Germany.
Awards and decorations
- Order of Franz Joseph (Austria-Hungary, 27 January 1911)
- Lippe House Order, 4th class (18 June 1914)
- Iron Cross 2nd Class (22 September 1914) & 1st Class (9 February 1915)
- Knight's Cross of the Royal House Order of Hohenzollern 3rd Class with Swords (23 December 1917)
- Military Merit Order, 4th class with Swords (Bavaria) (27 June 1918)
- Pour le Mérite (10 April 1918)
- Honour Cross of the World War 1914/1918 (20 December 1934)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross 2nd Class & 1st Class (September 1939)
- German Cross in Gold on 9 September 1942 as General der Infanterie and commander of I. Armeekorps
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 9 July 1941 as General der Infanterie and commander of I. Armeekorps
- ^ Thomas & Wegmann 1992, p. 318.
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 54.
- Scherzer 2007, p. 237.
comments so far.