peoplepill id: krister-dreyer
|Birth||11 September 1974, Sandefjord, Vestfold, Eastern Norway, Norway|
The details (from wikipedia)
Krister Dreyer (born 11 September 1974 in Sandefjord, Norway), commonly known as Morfeus is a Norwegian musician, singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist.
Morfeus has been noted for his work in several bands in his country, as Mayhem, Limbonic Art, Dimension F3H and Viper Solfa.
With Limbonic Art
- Promo Rehearsal '95 (Demo) - (1995)
- Promo 1996 (Demo) - (1996)
- Moon in the Scorpio - (1996)
- In Abhorrence Dementia - (1997)
- Epitome of Illusions - (1998)
- Ad Noctum - Dynasty of Death - (1999)
- The Ultimate Death Worship - (2002)
- Legacy of Evil - (2007)
With Dimension F3H
(as Mr. Morfeus):
- The 3rd Generation Armageddon (Demo) - (2000)
- A Presentation of Armageddon (EP) - (2002)
- Reaping the World Winds - (2003)
- Does the Pain Excite You? - (2007)
With Viper Solfa
- Carving an Icon - (2015)
As a guest or session musician
- Ad Inferna. In Opus 7: Elevation - (2014), song "InVisible"
- Ad Inferna. In L'Empire des Sens - (2001), song "The Vampyrik Supremacy"
- Aeon Winds. In And Night Shall Have Dominion (EP) - (2014)
- Dark Fortress. In Profane Genocidal Creations - (2003)
- Finnugor: In Darkness Needs Us - (2004)
- Immemoreal. In Towards 1347 (Demo) - (1999)
- Immemoreal: In Temple of Retribution - (2001)
- Megaera: In Irrlycht / Megaera (Split) - (2009)
- Octavia Sperati: In Grace Submerged - (2007), keyboards and piano in "Don't Believe a Word", samples in "Submerged"
comments so far.