Hakan Durmuş, better known as Killa Hakan, is a German-Turkish rapper and songwriter .
Hakan is one of the first Turkish rappers. Also he is first hardcore/gangsta rapper in Turkey. Before turning to music he was a 36 Boys gang member and imprisoned for burglary, bank robbery and wounding.
Hakan started his professional music career by joining the band Islamic Force of Boe B. In 1997 they published the album "Mesaj". After Islamic Force separated, Hakan continued as a solo artist.
So far, Hakan released 9 albums the latest being "Son Mohakan" released in January.
- 1997: Mesaj (with Islamic Force)
- 2002: Çakallar
- 2003: Rapüstad (with Fuat Ergin)
- 2005: Semt Semt Sokak
- 2007: Kreuzberg City
- 2008: Bomba Plak (with Ceza)
- 2010: Volume Maximum
- 2012: Orijinal
- 2014: Son Mohakan
- 2018: Killa Hakan
- 2019: Fight Kulüp
- 2001 - Asphalt
- 2002 - DJ Mahmut - Turkish Rap Mixtape
- 2002 - Devil Inside - 36 Karat
- 2002 - Fettfleck Sampler Volume One
- 2003 - DJ Derezon - Champions League
- 2004 - Mr L - Lebenswerk
- 2006 - Montana Beats und Plattenpapzt - Auf Chrome
- 2006 - Ceza - Yerli Plaka
- 2006 - Ceza - Feyz al
- 2006 - Eko Fresh - Gheddo
- 2006 - Eko Fresh - Hart(z) IV
- 2006 - Mok - Bad Boys 2
- 2007 - Michael Mic - Willkommen im Bing!
- 2007 - Massaka - Blut Beton
- 2007 - 36Kingz - Kreuzbergtape Vol.1
- 2007 - Kingpint - ...und dann kam Crack
- 2012 - Autodidakt - Die Jagd
- 2005 - O simdi Mahkum (Regie: Soykut Turan / Buch: Levent Kazak)
- 2006 - Wut (Regie und Buch: Züli Aladag)
- 2011 - Berlin Kaplanı (with Ata Demirer)