|Field||Film, TV, Stage & Radio|
Katya Bebb Cobham (Berger) (born 1964 in Munich, West Germany) (sometimes credited as Katia Berger or Katja Berger) is a film actress.
She is the daughter of Hugh Russell Bebb and Croatian singer, songwriter, and actress Hanja Kochansky, and stepdaughter of veteran spaghetti western Austrian actor William Berger . Her stepbrother is film child actor Kasimir Berger (born in London on October 3, 1974), who starred with his father in the TV mini-series Christopher Columbus (1985) as Diego as a child, in Tuareg - Il guerriero del deserto (1984) (uncredited) as Gacel's Son and with his mother and sister in Rosso sangue (1981) as Willy Bennett, and she is half-sister of actress Debra Berger. She has appeared in only a handful of films from 1978 to 1983, often in very sexually explicit roles and scenes, but after a more than twenty-year hiatus from acting has recently appeared in Ingrid Gogny's short film 13/14.
- 13/14 (2004) (as Katia Berger) .... Carole, la marraine
- La Lune dans le caniveau (1983) (as Katia Berger) .... Catherine
- Nana (1982) .... Nana
- Rosso sangue (1981) .... Katia Bennett
- Storie di ordinaria follia or Tales of Ordinary Madness (1981) .... Girl on beach
- An Almost Perfect Affair (1979) .... Maria & Freddie's Daughter
- Piccole labbra (1978) .... Eva