Kata Dobó or Kata Dobo (born Katalin Kovács, Hungarian: Kovács Katalin, Dobó Kata on 25 February 1974) is a Hungarian actress.
She was born in Győr, Hungary and moved to Los Angeles, USA in 1999 to her partner of the time, film producer Andrew G. Vajna. She left the States after they split and currently resides in Budapest, Hungary.
Her films include A miniszter félrelép (1997) and Európa expressz (1999).
Recent television work includes an appearance on Lady Heather's Box, an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, in 2003. In January this year, she appeared in Bloodlines, the fourth episode in the 14th series of the BBC crime drama Silent Witness, along with fellow Hungarian actors Iván Kamarás and Lili Bordán.
- Hungarian TV commercial for Pepsi Cola (1998–1999)
- Hungarian TV commercial for Pannon GSM (cellphone company) (1998)
- Hungarian commercial for Westel's Domino Card (pre-paid card) (1999)
- Hungarian print ad for Westel's Domino Card (pre-paid card) (1999–2000)
- Music video for Róbert Gergely's "Azok a fehér éjszakák" (1992)
- Appeared on Hungarian Viasat channel's reality show "Bár" as a guest. (20 June 2001)
- TV commercial for Hungarian Hospice Endowment for the Humanities (2001)
- Children of Glory (Movie 2006)
- Blood and Chocolate (Movie 2007)