Karl-Lothar Schulz (30 April 1907 – 26 September 1972) was a German paratroop general of Nazi Germany during World War II. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords.
- Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (12 May 1940) & 1st Class (12 May 1940)
- German Cross in Gold on 26 February 1942 as Major in the III./Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 1
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Knight' Cross on 24 May 1940 as Hauptmann and commander of the III./Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 1
- 459th Oak Leaves on 20 April 1944 as Oberst and commander of the Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 1
- 112th Swords on 18 November 1944 as Oberst and leader of the 1. Fallschirmjäger-Division