Joyce Ziske (born 1934 and also known as Joyce Ziske Malison) is an American professional golfer.
As an amateur, Ziske won the Wisconsin Women's Amateur twice and the North and South Women's Amateur. She played on the 1954 Curtis Cup team.
Ziske turned professional on February 8, 1955, and played on the LPGA Tour from 1955 to 1960. In 1960 she won the Women's Western Open which was one of the LPGA major championships at that time. She had her best finish in the U.S. Women's Open that same year, placing second. She retired from professional golf in 1960 after getting married to Tom Malison in June 1961, but she played competitively at least once.
In 1975, she was elected to the Wisconsin Golf Hall of Fame.
this list may be incomplete
- 1949 District Junior Girls Golf Invitational Tournament
- 1952 Milwaukee County Women's Tournament, Wisconsin Women's Amateur
- 1954 Palm Beach Women's Amateur, North and South Women's Amateur, Wisconsin Women's Amateur
LPGA Tour wins
- 1956 Syracuse Open
- 1959 Howard Johnson Invitational
- 1960 Wolverine Open, Women's Western Open
LPGA major is shown in bold.
- 1960 Hoosier Celebrity
|1960||Women's Western Open||+9 (79-75-76-72=301)||Playoff1||Barbara Romack|
1 Won on second hole of sudden-death playoff.
- Curtis Cup (representing the United States): 1954 (winners)