Jochen Schöps (born 8 October 1983) is a German volleyball player, a member of Germany men's national volleyball team and Polish club Asseco Resovia Rzeszów, a gold medalist of European League 2009, a bronze medalist of the World Championship 2014, Polish Champion (2015).
In March 2016 Schops became a father to twins, a daughter Lotte and a son Theo.
He won the 2006–07 CEV Champions League with VfB Friedrichshafen, and was awarded "Most Valuable Player". With Iskra Odintsovo he won the bronze medal at the 2008-09 Indesit Champions League and also was individually awarded "Best Scorer". In the 2013/2014 season, they won the Polish SuperCup 2012 and the silver medal of the Polish Championship 2013/2014 after losing the final (0-3 in matches, to three wins) against PGE Skra Bełchatów. On 29 March 2015 Asseco Resovia Rzeszów, including Schops, achieved silver medal of the 2014–15 CEV Champions League. In April 2015 he signed next two-year contract to 2017.
He was named Best Scorer at the first 2008 Olympic Qualification Tournament in Düsseldorf, where Germany ended up in first place and qualified for the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, PR China.
CEV Champions League
- 2007 CEV Champions League - Most Valuable Player
- 2007 Memorial of Hubert Jerzy Wagner - Most Valuable Player
- 2007 The best volleyball player in Germany
- 2008 The best volleyball player in Germany
- 2009 CEV Champions League - Best Scorer
- 2009 European League - Best Spiker
- 2009 European League - Most Valuable Player
- 2009 The best volleyball player in Germany
- 2010 CEV Cup - Best Spiker
- 2010 CEV Cup - Best Scorer
- 2015 Polish Cup - Best Spiker
- 2014/15 Best Player in PlusLiga