Jhamak Ghimire (born July 1980 in the village of Kachide in Dhankuta Municipality of Dhankuta district) is a Nepali writer. She wrote books with her left leg. She was born with cerebral palsy and writes with her left foot. She is columnist at the Kantipur newspaper. She had been awarded with the Madan Puraskar (the most popular award given to the writer for his or her contribution in Nepalese Literature) for her auto-biography Jiwan Kanda Ki Phul.
Sankalpa, Aafnai Chita Agni Shikhatir, Manchhe Bhitraka Yoddaharu and Quaati are her poetry works. Awasan Pachhiko Aagaman is her another work. Jhamak Kumari Ghimire has written her autobiography named Jiwan Kada Ki Phool (Life is Thorn or a Flower) for this Jhamak Ghimire was awarded with the Madan Puraskar. Beside Ghimire is awarded by Kabita Ram Bal Sahitya Prativa Puraskar 2055, Aswikrit Bichar Sahitya Andolan, Aswikrit Bichar Sahitya Puraskar 2056, Aswikrit Bichar Sahitya Andolan and Madan Puraskar 2067.
She has written many poems. Some of her popular poems are given just below:
- Sankalpa (Vow)
- Aafnai Chita Agni Shikhatira (Own's funeral pyre towards the fire apex)
- Manchhe Bhitraka Yoddaharu (Warriors inside humans)
- Awasan Pachhiko Aagaman (Arrival after the death): short stories, poems, daily diaries, songs, essays etc.
- Jeevan Kaanda Ki Phool (Is Life a Thorn or a Flower)
- Kabita Ram Bal Sahitya Prativa Puraskar 2055 Aswikrit Bichar Sahitya Andolan
- Aswikrit Bichar Sahitya Puraskar 2056 Aswikrit Bichar Sahitya Andolan
- Madan Puraskar 2067.