Jessica Prunell (born April 25, 1977) is an American lawyer and former child actress.
Prunell graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a B.A. in Psychology in 1999. She continued her education at Benjamin N. Cardozo Law School. She was admitted into the New York State Bar in 2003 and she has been a member ever since. Since her graduation from law school, she has been practicing general commercial litigation. She has been an associate of the Fischer & Mandell law firm in New York City. She currently is an attorney with Hogan, Lovells LLP in New York City.
- 2000 - Followers ....... Cynthia Gordon
- 1997–1998 - Disney's One Saturday Morning (TV series) ...... Charlie, the Host
- 1990 - The Baby-Sitters Club (TV-series) ....... Stacey McGill
- 1989 - Tattingers (TV-series) ....... Winnifred Tattinger
- 1989 - Born on the Fourth of July ....... young Donna