Miss Earth United States is a beauty pageant held annually to select the United States representative to Miss Earth which is an annual international beauty pageant promoting environmental awareness.
The current titleholder is Corrin Stellakis of New York, who was crowned on August 1, 2016 by Brittany Ann Payne, the current Miss Earth-Water 2015.
Payne, the titleholder of 2015, is the second delegate from the United States to receive an elemental title after Andrea Neu received a Miss Earth - Air finish in 2014.
In January 2016, owners of Miss Earth, Carousel Productions, Inc., announced, through their official Facebook fan page, that the Miss Earth United States program would be managed by U.S. Earth Productions, Inc. under the leadership of national director Laura Clark.
2001-2004: Ms. America International
The United States delegates in Miss Earth from 2001–2005 were selected by the Ms. America International pageant where the prize was to represent the United States at the Miss Earth Pageant.
The very first American delegate for Miss Earth is Abigail Royce of California. She competed in 2001 where she landed as one of the Top 10 semifinalists.
2005-2015: Earth Pageant Productions
In 2005, Earth Pageant Productions acquired the rights to conduct the national competition for the United States and to select a national winner to participate in the Miss Earth pageant. Thus, a national pageant was established to conduct the annual Miss Earth United States pageant.
Miss Earth United States represents the United States in the annual Miss Earth pageant. The pageant adopted the slogan "Continuing the Legacy of Beauty and Responsibility". The pageant focused mainly on promoting environmental causes and winners are chosen equally on their physical attributes as well as their understanding and knowledge of the issues affecting the Earth.
In order to bring more awareness to the cause, and to provide the next generation an opportunity to get involved, a teen division was added in 2008. The winner of the pageant, held in conjunction with the Miss Earth United States pageant, was awarded the title of Miss Teen Earth United States. As a result the pageant became known as the US Earth pageants.
2016-Present: U.S. Earth Productions, Inc.
The US Earth Productions, Inc. is the organization that currently owns and runs the Miss Earth United States beauty contest since 2016. The organization is based in Washington, D.C..
Andrea Neu, the Miss Earth United States 2014, is so far the highest ranking American delegate as she finished as Miss Earth - Air (First runner-up) at Miss Earth 2014 since its inception in 2001.
This list includes all the Miss Earth United States winners even from the previous license holders.
|Year||Titleholder||State Represented||Host City|
|2017||Andreia Gibau||Massachusetts||Washington, D.C.|
|2016||Mae-Ann Webb||South Carolina|
|Corrin Stellakis||New York|
|2015||Brittany Payne||California||Ontario, California|
|2014||Andrea Neu||Colorado||Whittier, California|
|2013||Nicolle Velez||New York||Honolulu, Hawaii|
|2012||Siria Bojorquez||Texas||Charlotte, North Carolina|
|2011||Nicole Kelley||Florida||Daytona Beach, Florida|
|2010||Danielle Bounds||Missouri||Laughlin, Nevada|
|2009||Amy Diaz||Rhode Island||Primm Valley, Nevada|
|2008||Jana Murrell||Nebraska||Portland, Oregon|
|2007||Lisa Marie Forbes||Kansas|
|2006||Amanda Pennekamp||South Carolina||Laughlin, Nevada|
|2005||Amanda L. Kimmel||Montana||Los Angeles, California|
|2003||Jessica Schilling †||California|
|2002||Casey Marie Burns||California|
- 2016: Mae-Ann Webb was originally Miss Earth United States – Air 2016, she succeeded the original titleholder, Corrin Stellakis, who replaced the dethroned Miss Earth – Fire 2016, Bruna Zanardo of Brazil. On April 23, Stellakis crowned Webb as the new Miss Earth United States 2016.
- From 2001-2005, Susan Jeske sent girls representing the USA to the Miss Earth Pageant produced by Carousel Productions. Casey Marie Burns was crowned Ms. America International 2002 and Jessica Schilling was crowned Ms. America International 2003. Their prize was a trip representing the USA at the Miss Earth Pageant.
- 2016: Corrin Stellakis was Miss New York Teen USA 2014 and Top 12 finalists at Miss World America 2015 representing Missouri.
- 2015: Brittany Ann Payne was Miss California USA 2015 2nd Runner-up.
- † Now deceased
- 2014: Andrea Neu was Miss U.S. International 2013 and Top 15 finalists at Miss International 2013.
- 2012: Siria Bojorquez was Miss Teen Earth United States 2010.
- 2009: Amy Diaz was Miss Rhode Island Teen USA 2001, Miss Rhode Island USA 2008, Top 15 semifinalist at Miss USA 2008. Amy later won Season 23 of The Amazing Race.
- 2008: Jana Murrell was Miss Nebraska USA 2005.
- 2007: Lisa Forbes was Miss Kansas USA 2004.
- 2006: Amanda Pennekamp was Miss South Carolina USA 2004 and 1st Runner Up at Miss USA 2004.
- 2005: Amanda Kimmel was Miss Montana USA 2005 and a Survivor: China, Survivor: Micronesia, and Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains contestant.
Miss Earth performance
- Color key
- Declared as Winner
- Ended as runner-up
- Ended as one of the finalists or semifinalists
|2016||Corrin Stellakis||Miss Earth-Fire||01 ! Swimsuit (Group 2)
03 ! Darling of the Press
2nd Place - Miss Earth Hannah
|2015||Brittany Payne||Miss Earth-Water||1st Place - Eco-Beauty Video
|2014||Andrea Neu||Miss Earth-Air||02 ! Best Teacher
03 ! Evening Gown
01 ! Resort Wear
02 ! Swimsuit
|2013||Nicolle Velez||Top 16||02 ! Miss Frienship
01 ! I Love My Planet Schools Campaign (Group 3)
|2012||Siria Bojorquez||Top 8||02 ! M.E. Trivia Challenge
02 ! Environmental Seminar
02 ! Swimsuit (Group 2)
03 ! Press Presentation
|2010||Danielle Bounds||Top 14|
|2008||Jana Murrell||Top 16|
|2007||Lisa Marie Forbes|
|2006||Amanda Pennekamp||Top 16|
|2005||Amanda L. Kimmel||Top 8|
|2004||Stephanie Brownell||Miss Friendship|
|2003||Jessica Schilling †|
|2002||Casey Marie Burns|
|2001||Abigail Ann Royce||Top 10|
Miss Earth U.S. divisions
The current Miss Earth United States program requires contestants be ages 18–26 as of January 1 of the competition year. U.S. Earth Productions, Inc. offers three additional divisions supporting Miss Earth United States. Those divisions are for ages 11–14 (Junior Miss), 14-18 (Teen Miss) and 26-32 (Elite Miss). All delegates are never married, never had children, and U.S. citizens. Together, these delegates make up Miss Earth United States and bring awareness to environmental concerns while celebrating talents in modeling, fashion, and public speaking.
The following is a list of all Miss Earth United States division titleholders.
|Edition||Junior Miss Earth United States||State||Teen Miss Earth United States||State||Elite Miss Earth United States||State|
|2017||Angel Strong||Nebraska||Leslie Jackson||Maryland||Adele Scala||New York|
|2016||Keeley Goldberg||Ohio||Sarah Levandowski||Texas||Kristin Chucci||Florida|
|2015||Jaden Johnson||Virginia||Alyssa Klinzing||Kansas||Vincenza Carrieri-Russo||Delaware|