Jacqui (Jacob) Eli Safra (*1948) is a Swiss investor, descendant of the Lebanese-Swiss Jewish Safra banking family.
Jacqui Eli Safra is the son of Elie Safra (1922-1993) and Yvette Dabbah (1927-2006) and the nephew of Edmond Safra. He is a graduate of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and worked in various leading positions at the Republic National Bank of New York.
Some of Safras investments include:
- Encyclopædia Britannica;
- Spring Mountain Vineyard (Saint Helena, California);
- Parknasilla Hotel and neighbouring Garinish Island (both near Sneem, County Kerry, Republic of Ireland).
- Charles Lyons. "Safra: Woody's claim lame". Variety. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- Unknown. "Chateau Chevalier in the spotlight: Jacqui Safra" (PDF). Gold Series Wine Press. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
Under the name J.E. Beaucaire (the name of the character played by Bob Hope in the film Monsieur Beaucaire), Safra appeared in minor roles in three movies and financed eight Woody Allen films through a production company, Sweetland Films, run with girlfriend Jean Doumanian, a close friend of Allen.
- The Ox (1991) – Shop Owner
- Radio Days (1987) – Diction Student
- Stardust Memories (1980) – Sam
- Small Time Crooks (2000)
- Just Looking (1999)
- Women Talking Dirty (1999)
- Sweet and Lowdown (1999)
- Celebrity (1998)
- Into My Heart (1998)
- The Spanish Prisoner (1997)
- Deconstructing Harry (1997)
- Wild Man Blues (1997)
- Everyone Says I Love You (1996)
- Mighty Aphrodite (1995)
- Don't Drink the Water (1994) (TV)
- Bullets over Broadway (1994)
- The Ox (1991)
- Calderone, Michael. "Jaqui Safra Asks $50 Million For East Side House". New York Observer. Retrieved 6 November 2013.