|Is||Priest Religious scholar Theologian Politician|
|Birth||22 April 1978, Frederiksberg, Denmark|
|Politics||Socialist People's Party, Radical Left|
Ida Margrete Meier Auken (born 22 April 1978, in Frederiksberg) is a Danish politician and member of Parliament from the Danish Social Liberal Party. She was Minister for the Environment of Denmark from 2011 to 2014.
Originally a member of the Socialist People's Party, she switched parties in 2014. Her mother is Margrete Auken and her late uncle was Svend Auken. Like her mother, she is a priest of the Church of Denmark by profession. She has been a member of the Danish parliament since 2007.
Auken is member of the advisory board of Vigga.us, a Danish company that produces organic children's clothing after the circular idea, so that the clothes can be rented and reused. Auken is also a member of Old Brick 's advisory board, which is a Danish company that cleans and recycles used bricks. Auken is also member of the advisory board of EMG, an international CSR and sustainability consultancy founded in the Netherlands, which advises in sustainable development and Cradle to Cradle certified products.
In 2019, Auken gained international attention when she recorded a Twitter and Facebook video countering Donald Trump's disinformation about wind power.
- World Economic Forum (WEF), Member of the Global Future Council on the Future of Future of Cities and Urbanization
- World Economic Forum (WEF), Member of the Europe Policy Group (since 2017)
- Livet efter døden i de store verdensreligioner (The Afterlife in the Great Modern Religions) (2006)
- Jesus går til filmen - Jesusfiguren i moderne film (Jesus Goes to the Movies - The Figure of Jesus in Modern Film) (2007)
- Konstellationer - kirkerne og det europæiske projekt (Constellations - Churches in the European Project) (2007)