|Intro||Recipient of the Knight's Cross|
|Birth||24 May 1918 (Linz)|
|Death||8 July 1943 (Russia)|
Hubert Straßl (24 May 1918 – 8 July 1943) was a German Luftwaffe fighter ace and recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross during World War II. He was credited with 67 aerial victories—that is, 67 aerial combat encounters resulting in the destruction of the enemy aircraft—in 221 missions. On 5 July 1943, he became a triple-ace in a day when he shot down 15 enemy aircraft in four missions south of Orel in Russia.
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class
- 1st Class
- Front Flying Clasp of the Luftwaffe in Gold
- Ehrenpokal der Luftwaffe (22 July 1943)
- German Cross in Gold on 16 August 1943 as Feldwebel in the 8./Jagdgeschwader 51
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 12 November 1943 (posthumously) as Oberfeldwebel and pilot in the 8./Jagdgeschwader 51 "Mölders"
- Obermaier 1989, p. 211.
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 463.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 414.
- Scherzer 2007, p. 729.