Hinrich Schuldt (14 January 1901 – 15 March 1944) was a high-ranking commander in the Waffen-SS of Nazi Germany during World War II. He was a posthumous recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords of Nazi Germany.
- Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (24 October 1939) & 1st Class (October 1941)
- German Cross in Gold on 21 April 1943 as SS-Standartenführer in the SS-Bridage "Schuldt"
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Knight's Cross on 5 April 1942 as SS-Obersturmbannführer and commander of SS-Infanterie-Regiment 4 "Reichsführer-SS".
- 220th Oak Leaves on 2 April 1943 as SS-Standartenführer and commander of SS Brigade Schuldt
- 56th Swords on 25 March 1944 (posthumously) as SS-Oberführer and commander of the 2. lettische SS-Freiwilligen-Brigade
- Mentioned in the Wehrmachtbericht on 29 February 1944
- Thomas 1998, p. 296.
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 427.
- ^ Scherzer 2007, p. 688.