|Birth||1885, Cannes, France|
|Death||6 April 1945, Luhansk, Ukraine (aged 60 years)|
Prince Hieronim Mikołaj Radziwiłł (1885–1945) was a Polish aristocrat, landlord in Balice. Radziwiłł was a great-grandson of Prince Maciej Radziwiłł. He and his children carried the style of Serene Highness.
He was deported to a NKVD Gulag during the Soviet occupation of Poland and died on 6 April 1945.
Marriage and issue
He married Archduchess Renata of Austria on 16 January 1909 in Żywiec. They had six children:
- Princess Maria Teresa Radziwiłł (19 January 1910 – 1973 )
- Prince Dominic Rainer Radziwiłł (23 January 1911 – 19 November 1976); married, firstly, Princess Eugénie of Greece and Denmark and had issue. Married, secondly, Lidia Lacey Bloodgood and had issue.
- Prince Karol Jerome Radziwiłł (3 May 1912 – 27 November 2005); married, firstly, Maria Luisa de Alvear y Quirno. Married, secondly, Maria Teresa Soto y Alderete. He had no children.
- Prince Albert Radziwiłł (10 May 1914 – 23 June 1932)
- Princess Eleonore Radziwiłł (2 August 1918 – ); married, firstly in 1938, Count Benedikt Tyszkiewicz. Married, secondly in 1959, Roger de Froidcourt. She had a son, Remy (1960- ) by her second marriage.
- Prince Leon Jerome Radziwiłł (28 October 1922 – 1973)
After the death of his first wife, the Prince remarried to his cousin, Princess Jadwiga Aniela Radziwiłł.