Hermann Recknagel (18 July 1892 – 23 January 1945) was a German general during World War II and recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords of Nazi Germany. Recknagel was shot and killed on 23 January 1945 in German-occupied Poland.
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class (1 October 1914) & 1st Class (30 September 1916)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (22 September 1939) & 1st Class (2 October 1939)
- German Cross in Gold on 11 February 1943 as Generalmajor and commander of the 111. Infanterie-Division
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Knight's Cross on 5 August 1940 as Oberst and commander of Infanterie-Regiment 54
- Oak Leaves on 6 November 1943 as Generalleutnant and commander of the 111. Infanterie-Division
- Swords on 23 October 1944 as General der Infanterie and commanding general of the XXXXII. Armeekorps