Hermann Lukas Plocher (5 January 1901 – 8 December 1980) was a Luftwaffe commander during World War II and Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves recipient. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross and its higher grade Oak Leaves was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership.
- Spanish Cross in Gold with Swords
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class (17 May 1940)
- 1st Class (5 June 1940)
- Combined Pilots-Observation Badge
- German Cross in Cross on 9 April 1942 as Oberst im Generalstab (in the General Staff) in the V. Flieger-Korps
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 22 November 1943 as Generalmajor and commander of the 4. Flieger-Division
- 867th Oak Leaves on 8 May 1945 as Generalleutnant and commander of the 6. Fallschirmjäger-Division
- ^ Thomas 1998, p. 161.
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 354.
- Scherzer 2007, p. 598.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 103.
- Scherzer 2007, p. 163.