Herbert Hainer (born 3 July 1954) is the former CEO of Adidas-Group, as well as Supervisory Board Chairman of the FC Bayern Munich AG.. Hainer is currently the president of FC Bayern Munich.
Hainer was educated at the University of Applied Sciences Landshut, where he graduated in economics.
- 1979–1987 Adolf Dassler: Procter & Gamble GmbH, Division Manager Sales and Marketing Germany
- 1987–1989: adidas Germany, Sales Director Hardware
- 1989–1991: adidas Germany, Sales Director Field
- 1991–1993: adidas Germany, National Sales Director
- 1993–1995: adidas Germany, Managing Director Sales
- 1996–1997: adidas AG, Senior Vice President Region Europe, Africa, Middle East
- 1997–1999: adidas AG, Member of the Executive Board
- 1999–2001: adidas-Salomon AG, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board
- since 2001: adidas-group AG, CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board
- 13.03.2014–02.05.2014: Chairman interim of FC Bayern Munich e.V.
- 15.11.2019–: President of FC Bayern Munich
Herbert Hainer was named a trustee of the Bundesliga Foundation at the DFL's New Year reception. On 15 November 2019, Hainer was elected the president of Bayern Munich. Hainer succeeded Uli Hoeneß as Bayern's president.