|Intro||Belgian actress and singer|
|Is||Actor Singer Model Film actor Television presenter|
|Type||Fashion Film, TV, Stage & Radio Music|
|Birth||18 May 1969, Brussels metropolitan area, Belgium|
Helena Noguerra (Brussels, 18 May 1969) is a Belgian actress, singer and television presenter of Portuguese descent. She is the sister of singer Lio.
Her songs have been used in commercials and television programmes such as Lunettes noires pour nuits blanches by Thierry Ardisson (1988–1990). She sang on the 2009 video game Bayonetta, including both the game's main theme Mysterious Destiny and a cover of Fly Me to the Moon.
In 2010 she toured with French band Nouvelle Vague.
- 2008 : X Femmes, Season 1, Episode 3. Peep-Show Heros. Director
- 2013: Hotel Normandy
- 2015 : Meurtres à Collioure (TV Movie)
- 2019 : Coup de foudre à Saint-Pétersbourg (Marie)<ref>La Une, Belgium, on 8 November 2019<ref>
- 1988: Lunettes noires (Single)
- 1992: Rivière des anges (Maxi)
- 1996: Ollano (by Nouvelle Vague's Marc Collin)
- 1999: Projet : bikini
- 2001: Azul
- 2004: Née dans la nature
- 2006: Bang
- 2006: Dillinger Girl & Baby Face Nelson (duet with Federico Pellegrini)
- 2007: Fraise Vanille
- 2013: Année zéro
- 2014: Rio Paris - works by Jobim Bonfa, Villa-Lobos, Gismonti, Baden Powell, Bidonville Natalie Dessay, Agnes Jaoui, Helena Noguerra, Liat Cohen.