Hayden Schlossberg (born June 9, 1978) is an American screenwriter/director/producer from Randolph, New Jersey who became well known for co-writing Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, as well as co-writing, co-directing, and co-producing Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, both with Jon Hurwitz.
He is a 2000 honors graduate of the University of Chicago as well as a graduate of Randolph High School.
- 2002/3: Filthy (re-write)
- 2003: Scary Movie 3 (re-write)
- 2004: Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (writer/actor)
- 2008: Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (writer/producer/director)
- 2008: Harold & Kumar Go to Amsterdam (short) (writer/director)
- 2010: Stan (director)
- 2011: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (writer)
- 2012: American Reunion (writer/director)