peoplepill id: hans-schmidt
Hans Schmidt (28 April 1877 – 5 June 1948) was a German general during World War II. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves of Nazi Germany.
- Iron Cross (1914)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (31 December 1939) & 1st Class (4 July 1940)
- German Cross Gold on 6 November 1942 as General der Infanterie zur Verwendung (for disposition) and commanding general of the IX. Armeekorps
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 22 September 1941 as Generalleutnant zur Verwendung (for disposition) and commander of the 260. Infanterie-Division
- 334th Oak Leaves on 24 November 1943 as General der Infanterie and commanding general of the IX. Armeekorps
comments so far.