Hans Kreysing (17 August 1890 – 14 April 1969) was a German general who commanded the 3rd Mountain Division and the 8th Army. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords of Nazi Germany.
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) II. and I. Class (24 November 1939)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Knight's Cross on 29 May 1940 as Oberst and commander of Infanterie-Regiment 16
- 183rd Oak Leaves on 20 January 1943 as Generalleutnant and commander of the 3. Gebirgs-Division
- 63rd Swords on 13 April 1944 as General der Gebirgstruppe and commanding general of the XVII. Armeekorps