Hans Källner (9 October 1898 – 18 April 1945) was a German general during World War II and a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords. Källner was killed in action while visiting the front lines near Olomouc.
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class (3 September 1917) & 1st Class (4 August 1918)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (19 September 1939) & 1st Class (18 October 1939)
- German Cross in Gold on 18 October 1941 as Oberstleutnant in Aufklärungs-Abteilung 11
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Knight's Cross on 3 May 1941 as Oberst and commander of the Schützen-Regiment 73
- Oak Leaves on 12 February 1944 as Generalmajor and commander of the 19. Panzer-Division
- Swords on 23 October 1944 as Generalleutnant and commander of the 19. Panzer-Division