Gianni Musy (3 August 1931 – 7 October 2011) was an Italian actor and voice actor. He was sometimes credited as Gianni Glori and Gianni Musy Glori.
Born Giovanni Musy in Milan, the son of actors Enrico Glori and Gianna Pacetti, he started his career as a child actor at eleven years old. He studied at the Accademia di Belle Arti in his hometown. Starting from the late 1950s, Musy began an intense career as a character actor, being often cast in roles of villain. Musy became best known through his television work, notably the RAI TV-series Le inchieste del commissario Maigret, E le stelle stanno a guardare, Dov'è Anna.
Musy was also very active as a voice actor and a dubber.
- Sicilian Uprising (1949)
- Side Street Story (1950)
- Il caimano del Piave (1951)
- Who Is Without Sin (1952)
- La peccatrice dell'isola (1952)
- The Man in My Life (1952)
- Desert Desperadoes (1959)
- His Women (1961)
- Jessica (1962)
- The Man Who Laughs (1966)
- Per amore... per magia... (1967)
- The Boss (1973)
- The Cynic, the Rat and the Fist (1977)
- The Gang That Sold America (1979)
- Asso (1981)
- State buoni se potete (1983)
- Giovanni Falcone (1993)
- Piazza Fontana: The Italian Conspiracy (2012)