peoplepill id: geza-imre
|Birth||23 December 1974, Budapest, Hungary|
The details (from wikipedia)
Géza Imre ([ˈɡeːzɒ ˈimrɛ]; born 23 December 1974) is a Hungarian fencer, who has won three Olympic medals in the Épée competitions, a silver medal in 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, a bronze medal in 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta and a silver medal in 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. He was the 2015 world champion in men's épée in Moscow.
He is the husband of Beatrix Kökény, a Hungarian handballer.
- Hungarian Fencer of the Year (2): 1996, 2015
- Member of the Hungarian team of year: 1998
- National Defence awards, II.class (1998)
- Budapest Pro Urbe award (2016)
- Orders and special awards
comments so far.