Georg Cornelius Theodor von Georgievics (18. August 1859 Weißkirchen im Banat – 26. April 1933 Znaim) was an Austria-Hungary chemist.
Georgievics studied at the Technical University Vienna and worked for a year in the textile company Marienthal.
He continued his study with Zdenko Hans Skraup in Vienna and later with Carl Graebe at the University of Genf. From 1886 on he was assistant of Hugo Weidel at the institute for pedology (soil chemistry) in Vienna. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Gießen in 1890 and worked as lecturer at the Staatsgewerbeschulen Bielitz. He became professor at the German Charles-Ferdinand University in Prague in 1904. His area of research was based on dyes and dyeing processes.
- Monographie des Indigos, 1892
- Ausführliches Lehrbuch der Farbenchemie, 5. edition 1922
- Lehrbuch der chemischen Technologie der Gespinstfasern, 1917
- Farbe und Konstitution der Farbstoffe, 1920
- Handbuch des Zeugdruckes, together with R. Haller und L. Lichtenstein, 1929