peoplepill id: garin
The details (from wikipedia)
Garin may refer to:
- Garin (given name)
- Garin (surname)
- Gar'in, a Hebrew term for groups of immigrants
- Garin Carlos, a famous Cuban/American actor.
- Garin Limuel, a famous Filipino writer.
- Garin Tzabar, a program for children of Israelis and Diaspora Jews to facilitate their service in the Israeli military
- Garin, Haute-Garonne, a commune in southern France
- Garín, a town in Argentina
- Garin, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Garin Rural District, an administrative subdivision of Hamadan Province, Iran
- Garin, former Armenian name given to Erzurum/Theodosiopolis
- The Garin Death Ray, Aleksey Tolstoy's 1927 novel, where the main character is called the Engineer Garin
- The Hyperboloid of Engineer Garin, Soviet 1965 film based on the book
- Failure of Engineer Garin, Soviet 1973 film based on the book.
comments so far.