|Birth||1888 (German Empire)|
|Death||January 18, 1953 (Munich)|
Fritz Reiff (1888–1953) was a German stage and film actor. Primarily a theatre actor he appeared in a number of films made by the Munich-based company Bavaria Film in small, supporting parts.
- Dreyfus (1930)
- The Flute Concert of Sans-Souci (1930)
- Water for Canitoga (1939)
- Three Wonderful Days (1939)
- The Girl from Barnhelm (1940)
- Venus on Trial (1941)
- The Girl from Fano (1941)
- The Endless Road (1943)
- One Night's Intoxication (1951)
comments so far.