Fritz-Hubert Gräser (3 January 1888 – 4 November 1960) was a German general in the Wehrmacht of Nazi Germany. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords.
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class (16 September 1914) & 1st Class (9 October 1916)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (24 September 1939) & 1st Class (23 October 1939)
- German Cross in Gold on 8 February 1942 as Oberst in Infanterie-Regiment 29
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Knight's Cross on 19 July 1940 Oberst and commander of the Infanterie-Regiment 29 (motorized)
- Oak Leaves on 26 June 1944 as Generalleutnant and commander of the 3. Panzergrenadier-Division
- Swords on 8 May 1945 as als General der Panzertruppe and commanding officer of the 4. Panzerarmee