Fritz Hakl (January 1, 1932 – February 28, 2012) was an Austrian actor with the honorary title Kammerschauspieler.
Born in Oberfeistritz, Steiermark to ordinary-size parents, Fritzs Hakl was the small-sized sixth child in a poor family. From 1966 to 1994 he was part of the ensemble of the Vienna Burgtheater. In 1978 he played the clown and vaudeville group director Bebra in Volker Schlöndorff's film adaptation of the novel The Tin Drum by Günter Grass.
Since his retirement from the stage in 1994, Fritz Hakl lived again in his native Oberfeistritz. He died in Graz in 2012.
- 1973: Van der Valk und die Reichen
- 1976: Derrick, Season 3, Episode 11: "Das Superding"
- 1977: Staatsoperette
- 1978: Fremd bin ich eingezogen
- 1978: The Tin Drum
- 1992: Metamorphosen (Narrator)
- 1986: Goldenes Ehrenzeichen der Republik Österreich
- 1989: Title Kammerschauspieler