|Intro||Italian volleyball player|
|Is||Athlete Volleyball player Beach volleyball player|
|Birth||10 January 1979, Massa, Italy|
Francesca Piccinini (born 10 January 1979 in Massa) is an Italian volleyball player who has represented Italy four times (2000, 2004, 2008 and 2012) at the Summer Olympics. She was a member of the Women's National Team that won the gold medal at the 2002 World Championship in Germany. She made her debut for Italy on 10 June 1995 against the United States. She was inspired to become a professional volleyball player by the Japanese anime Attack No. 1, shown in Italy in the 1980s under the title Mimì e la nazionale della pallavolo.
In 2004, she appeared nude in a calendar published by the Italian magazine Men's Health and modeled for Liu·Jo.
Playing professionally with the Italian club Volley Bergamo, she won the "Most Valuable Player" award when her team won the 2009–10 CEV Indesit Champions League title.
Piccinini played with her national team at the 2014 World Championship. There her team ended up in fourth place after losing the bronze medal match 2-3 to Brazil.
In 2016, she again became "Most Valuable Player" when her team, Pomì Casalmaggiore, claimed the 2015–16 CEV DenizBank Champions League title 3-0 over the Turkish VakıfBank Istanbul.
- Robur Massa (1991–1993)
- Pallavolo Carrarese (1993–1995)
- Reggio Emilia (1995–1996)
- Volley Modena (1996–1997)
- Volley 2000 Spezzano (1997–1998)
- Rexona Volley (1998–1999)
- Volley Bergamo (1999–2012)
- Chieri Volley (2012–2013)
- LJ Volley (2013–2015)
- Pomì Casalmaggiore (2015–2016)
- Igor Gorgonzola Novara (2016–2019)
- Futura Volley Busto Arsizio (2020–present)
- 2004 FIVB World Grand Prix "Fair Play Award"
- 2006–07 CEV Champions League "Best Spiker"
- 2009–10 CEV Indesit Champions League Final Four "Most Valuable Player"
- 2015–16 CEV DenizBank Champions League Final Four "Most Valuable Player"