Eytan Rockaway is a film director, writer and producer. After graduating from NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, he co-founded A Matter of Substance, a cross platform media/entertainment entity spanning the fields of Music, Film and Television. In '07 the company's focus shifted to creating a new high definition channel AMOS Television.
Rockaway directed and produced both artistic and commercial work in Film and Television. The Abandoned (2015 film) Rockaway’s directorial debut, was a official selection of the Los Angeles Film Festival and the Chicago International Film Festival. IFC Films released The Abandoned in theaters January 2016.
Awards and recognition
- 2015 Chicago International Film Festival - Nominated, " The Abandoned" (aka The Confines)
- 2015 Los Angeles Film Festival - Nominated, "The Abandoned" (aka The Confines)
- 2015 Screamfest - Nominated, "The Abandoned" (aka The Confines)
- 2012 La Jolla Fashion Film Festival - Award Nominee, " Dreams of the Heartbroken"
- 2011 Milano Film Festival - Award Nominee, "My First Time"
- 2011 CMJ Film Festival – Award Nominee, "My First Time"
- 2006 Berkeley Film & Video Festival- Grand Festival Award, film "Human"
- 2006 RebelFest Festival- Music Video of the Year Award, video "B&J"
- The Abandoned (The Confines) (2015)
- Rest AMOS TV Doc (2011)
- HD Moods AMOS Rise Doc (2010)
- HD Moods AMOS Rebel Doc (2010)
- My First Time Short (2010)