Erich Walther (5 August 1903 – 26 December 1947) was a German paratroop general during World War II. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords of Nazi Germany. Walther commanded the Hermann Göring 2nd Parachute Panzer-Grenadier Division in East Prussia. Promoted to Generalmajor on 30 January 1945 he surrendered the Red Army on 8 May 1945. He died at Soviet Special Camp 2 on 26 December 1947.
- Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (18 April 1940) & 1st Class (26 April 1940)
- German Cross in Gold on 31 March 1942 as Major in the I./Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 1
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Knight's Cross on 24 May 1940 as Major and commander of the I./Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 1
- 411th Oak Leaves on 2 March 1944 as Oberst and commander of Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 4
- 131st Swords on 1 February 1945 as Oberst and leader of Fallschirm-Panzergrenadier-Division 2 "Hermann Göring"