Enrico Bomba (born 2 August 1922) is an Italian producer, director and screen writer. He was born in Amatrice, Provinz Rieti.
Bomba was in various capacities for the production company Herald Pictures (1949) and Fi.C.It. (1963 to 1960) work, among other things, he produced several films that were very successful at the box offices. In 1952 he led the first director; be in the following year commenced Jezebel was not completed. Some other times, he taught himself to success copycat films exploratory works in the movie theaters, and after finishing his production and direction of activity recorded his work list two screenplays. He was also active as a dubbing director. Bomba's nom-de-film was Henry Bay.
- Love and Poison (1952)
- Sul ponte dei sospiri (1953)
- Robin Hood e i pirati (Robin Hood and the Pirates, 1960)
- Il ratto delle sabine (The Rape of the Sabine Women, 1961)
- Romulus and the Sabines (1961)
- Oh Islam (1961)
- The Dead Eye of Ceylon (1962)
- No Man's Land (1962)
- Last Plane to Baalbek (1964)
- Scarlet Eye (1963)
- Secret Agent 777 (1965)
- Agente segreto 777 - Invito ad uccidere (1966)