peoplepill id: elizabeth-king-1
|From||United States of America|
The details (from wikipedia)
Elizabeth King is an American sculptor and writer who lives and works in Richmond, Virginia. She has work in the permanent collections of the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. King is the subject of a documentary film, Double Take: The Art of Elizabeth King, directed by Olympia Stone.
- 2008 The David Winton Bell Gallery, Brown University, Elizabeth King: The Sizes of Things in the Mind's Eye
- 2015 New York Academy of Art, Beautiful Beast (group exhibition curated by Peter Drake)
- 2017 Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art, Radical Small
- 2014 - Anonymous Was A Woman Award
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Texas;
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art, California;
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Washington, D.C.;
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, Virginia;
- Samek Art Gallery, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania;
- Hood Museum of Art, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire
comments so far.