Elise Ecklund (born 18 February 1997) is an American YouTuber and Internet personality. She is known for posting weekly music-related videos, mostly covering popular songs on her ukulele.
Ecklund uses a ukulele that Flight Music designed in partnership with her. The instrument was released in 2018.
Early Life and family
- Elise Ecklund was born on February 18, 1997, in Wichita, Sedgwick County, Kansas.
- Elise has three brothers and two sisters. Eden Ecklund (born 15 January 1993), her elder sister, lives with her. Eden is also a popular YouTube star.
- She has a dog named Sunshine, whom she adopted in 2017.
- In 2019, Elise and Eden moved out of her parents' house in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, and moved into an apartment in Tulsa, Oklahoma, along with their dog.
- Elise has taught Eden and her mother to play the ukulele.
- Elise created her eponymous YouTube channel on 11 February 2015. On March 30, 2016, she uploaded her first video –– a guitar tutorial of the song 'Youth' by Troye Sivan.
- As of 13 July 2020, she has over 1.77 million subscribers on YouTube. She is also popular on Twitter, with over 19,000 followers and on Instagram with over 220,000 followers.
- Besides posting musically inclined videos, she also posts video blogs covering her life, for example, living on the balcony for 24 hours (May 2020), her apartment tour (February 2020), and cutting her hair very short with craft scissors (February 2019).
- She occasionally invites other popular YouTubers on her channel. In the past, she has collaborated with Jon Cozart (November 2018), RobertIDK (September 2018), and her sister Eden Ecklund (April 2019).
- Over the years, she has covered popular songs by various well-known artists such as Panic at the Disco, Melanie Martinez, Halsey, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, and Billie Eilish.
- In May 2019, she recorded the shortest song in the world, titled "I suffer more." Her inspiration came from Napalam Death 1.316 seconds long song "You suffer," which is even recognized by Guinness World Records as the shortest song ever recorded. Nicholas Bullen, the lyricist of "You suffer," said that he was inspired by Wehrmacht's 1985 song "E!".
- Inspired by Colleen Ballinger, in July 2018, she recorded a song made using only hate comments on her YouTube channel. She repeated the trick later in videos posted in August 2018 and April 2019.
- Besides guitars and ukulele, Elise can also play the didgeridoo.
- Elise has written many officially released songs, including I Suffer More, I Hope My Ex Is Happy, and Oof. Her official songs are uploaded to her iTunes and Spotify channel.
- Elise has a tattoo of a flower pattern on her right thigh, which features three roses that represent her mother and two sisters.
- Elise is currently dating her boyfriend Bryan, whom she introduced on her channel in a June 2020 video. The two had met in October 2019 after a Jojo Siwa concert.
Elise' first video: YOUTH - Troye Sivan // Easy Guitar Tutorial
|Article Title:||Elise Ecklund: American YouTuber and internet personality - Biography and Life|
|Author(s):||PeoplePill.com Editorial Staff|
|Publish Date:||05 May 2020|
|Date Accessed:||18 Sep 2020|