|Field||Film, TV, Stage & Radio|
|Birth||21 October 1988, Buenos Aires|
Raúl Elías Viñoles (born October 21, 1988, in Buenos Aires, Argentina) is a Clarin Awarded Argentine film and TV actor.
Viñoles attend his first acting class in 1998. His first role was in 2004 film Familia Rodante, and his first television role was in a teenage telenovela Rebelde Way.
His second television role was "Bruno Sampardi" in the 2005 telenovela 1/2 Falta. In 2006, he portrayed "José Fernández" in telenovela Sos mi vida, with Natalia Oreiro and Facundo Arana. He was awarded by Clarin Award for Best New Actor.
Viñoles attained his first lead role in 2007, as Romeo in Romeo y Julieta, a teenage television version of William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet; he performed alongside Brenda Gandini. In 2008, he achieved one of the lead roles in the telenovela 4x4, with Luisana Lopilato, Camila Bordonaba and Rodrigo Guirao Diaz.
He also got a lead role in the films Toda la Gente Sola, Las Hermanas L, El Mensaje and Familia Rodante.
- Rebelde Way (2002–2003) as Dante
- 1/2 Falta (2005) as Bruno Sampardi
- Sos mi vida (2006) as José Fernández
- Romeo y Julieta (2007) as Romeo
- 4x4 (2008) as Keto
- Toda la Gente Sola (2009) as Damián
- las hermanas L (2008) as Bruno
- El Mensaje (2005) as Esteban
- Familia Rodante (2004) as Gustavo
- Clarin Awards
- 2006: Best New Actor (Sos mi vida) - WON