Ehrenfried-Oskar Boege (11 November 1889 – 31 December 1965) was a German general during World War II who held several corps level commands. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves of Nazi Germany.
Boege surrendered to the Soviet forces in May 1945 in the Courland Pocket. Convicted as a war criminal in the Soviet Union, he was held until 1955.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class (30 September 1914) & 1st Class (6 February 1917)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (16 June 1940) &1st Class (16 June 1940)
- German Cross in Gold on 13 January 1943 as Generalmajor and commander of the 197. Infanterie-Division
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 22 December 1941 as Oberst and commander of Infanterie-Regiment 7
- Oak Leaves on 21 September 1944 as General der Infanterie and commander of XXXXIII. Armee-Korps