Devina Hermawan, born (1993-11-11) 11 November 1993 , is an Indonesian chef, model and author who is known as the top 7 finalist in MasterChef Indonesia Season 5, a competitive cooking reality TV show produced by RCTI.
- Elementary School Santo Yusup I Bandung, Indonesia 2000-2006
- Junior High School Santo Aloysius Bandung, Indonesia 2006-2009
- Senior High School Santo Aloysius Bandung, Indonesia 2009-2012
- Bachelor of Business Management at Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia 2012-2016
Cooking was an early passion for Hermawan. With her mother’s encouragement, she explored international cuisine, taste and style of cooking.
Purely by autodidactism through cookbooks and YouTube in the culinary field, Devina opted for Business Management during her study in Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
Prior to her days of being a mother, Devina was a runway model for designers.
- Indonesian Fusion Foods (2019), ISBN 978-979-082-317-4