|Intro||Georgian music video, advertising, and short film director.|
|Is||Music video director Film director|
|Type||Film, TV, Stage & Radio Music|
|Birth||16 July 1987, Jvari, Tsalenjikha Municipality, Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti, Georgia|
|Residence||Tbilisi, Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic, Soviet Union, Georgia|
David Gogokhia (Georgian: დავით გოგოხია, born 16 July 1987 in Jvari, Georgia) is a Georgian experimental visual artist, director of photography, and video editor, specialize in music videos, commercials etc
David was born in Jvari (Georgia). He spent part of his childhood growing up in Moscow, Russia until his family moved to Georgia. After graduating from Georgian Technical University in 2008, he began working as a web designer for a while. Later, he left a job and started direct music videos, short films, commercials etc.
- Lasha Kicks feat. Nina Sublatti - "Toxic"
- Nиkas - "From the Inside" (Russian: Изнутри)
- Anri Jokhadze - "თოვლი მოდის" (Cinematographer)
- Mariam Chachkhiani - "Gibberish"
- Nina Sublatti - "Warrior" | This song represented Georgia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2015.
- Nina Sublatti - "I’ve Got An Idea"
- Nina Sublatti - "Dark Desire"
- Mariam Chachkhiani feat. Jambazi - "Fly Away"
- Cool Company - "Slice of Paradise"
- BB Thomaz - "Now You Want It"
- Hamin Reed - "Disrelish"
- Nitepunk - "We Go Back"